If you decide to take me up on Intermittent Fasting:
1. Your cravings will drop withing 48 hours.
2. You’ll stop thinking about eating.
3. Snacks will become unnecessary.
4. It can break insulin resistance.
My favorite protocol for IF:
Eat everything you are going to eat in 6 – 7 hours a day, allowing your body 17 – 18 hours to completely digest and recover.
Since you will be eating so little:
1. Don’t eat processed crap.
2. Eat small, nutrient dense meals.
3. Two meals a day will be adequate. (Remember: you will break all your food cravings within 48 hours.)
4. You’ll have no desire to go back to anything you were doing before.
Nothing I say here is intended as a diagnosis or prescription. Please, if you are under a doctor’s care or on medication for any reason, discuss your desire to do Intermittent Fasting with your doctor before you begin.